Being able to make a deposit quickly and easily, with complete security is a great incentive for people to play at online casinos. Unlike land based casinos, that have you placing bets with cash, online casinos need to have their deposit options readily available and easily accessible to online gamblers. In a recent experience of mine, I was eager to play at several online casinos, however, to my dismay; they didn’t offer the deposit options that I was comfortable using. So as appealing as their jackpots and bonuses were, I had to decline playing on these online casino sites.
However, after a little more online research, I’ve found that there are hundreds of online casinos that do in fact offer a multitude of deposit options for players from around the world. What’s more, they offer you the convenience of using the same method to withdraw your winnings, which makes things a whole lot less complicated for me. Below are some of the most widely used deposit options at most online casinos:
Ewallets are increasingly popular payment methods in this day and age due to their increased security measures, which offer peace of mind.
- PayPal: Paypal is used in various countries around the world. It is safe, secure and instant. Some of the largest online casinos offer deposits via this payment method, although it only accepted by a select few countries such as the United Kingdom.
- Neteller: This is one of fastest ways of transferring money from point A to B. It is used by the biggest online casinos around the world for both deposits and withdrawals.
- MyCitadel: This is another online ewallet that allows you to make deposits and withdrawal safely and securely, without having to disclose your banking details.
- Skrill: This is one of the most popular online money transfer options that is currently used in more than 200 countries around the world.
- PayNearMe: This option is just as safe and secure and is great for those who don’t want to use their credit or debit cards. All you need to do it make a cash deposit at a local store and you can then fund your account online.
- EcoCard: This is a widely used option in Canada and Europe. So you can use it at many casinos catering to this target market. It is safe and secure
- EcoPayz: This is a very popular option in Canada and allows you to deposit up to 45 different currencies into your online casino account.
- Bitcoin: This is basically a digital currency that is taking the world by storm as more and more online casinos are accepting it as a deposit option.
Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cards
Depositing money via credit and debit cards has always been the most widely used options until people started becoming sceptical about the security these online casinos offered. For me personally, I would not use a credit or debit card, unless I absolutely have to. There are various online casinos that do understand this typical view and go over and above what is required to make you feel secure when using these specific payment methods.
- Mastercard: Mastercards are used and accepted by almost all online casinos around the world. It is a safe, secure and convenient method of making online casino deposits.
- Debit Cards: This is quite a popular deposit method by people all over the world, but particularly people in the UK. The cards that are normally used to make deposits are Visa Electron, Visa debit, Switch, Laser, and Maestro.
- AMEX: American Express is one of the most trusted and widely used credit cards across the globe. You can enjoy safe and secure transactions, increased limits and convenient deposits at any online casino around the world.
- PaySafe: This is an extremely convenient prepaid card option that can be used at any online casino to make a deposit. All you need to do is top it up at any high street retailer.
- Entropay: If you are like me then you are paranoid about punching in your banking or credit card details at online casinos. Entropay is a basically a virtual prepaid visa card that can be funded by your credit debit and credit cards.
- Wire Transfers: This method of payment is used by almost every online casino around the world. I use it when I need to make large deposits and withdrawals. It’s fast, easy and convenient, however, you should note that a fee will be applied when doing transactions via wire transfer.
Online Casino Banking
There are various other methods that you can to make online casino deposits. These other methods are all safe in their own way. It all depends on what you are most comfortable with using when making your online casino deposit. The fact that there are so many online casino deposit options, ensures that you will always have freedom of choice and also the opportunity to try out different options when you feel the need.
You should also note that the number of available options will depend on which country you live in. I’ve noticed that players from the UK, have more options available to them when it comes to deposits and withdrawals, especially now since they have started accepting Paypal as a payment method. This is great for players who prefer using PayPal. However, when it comes to US online casinos, the deposit and withdrawal options are fewer and usually limited to credit and debit cards. Lots of US online casinos have started accepting ewallets, which is definitely a good thing and broadens the options for players from other countries. I’ve also noticed Canadian online casinos have much more options than US ones and this makes it easier for Canadian players to make deposits and withdrawals.
Making an online casino deposit has proved to be a pleasant experience for me. However, I did have to do ample research into the different payment methods offered to me and how each one can benefit me.
Join Us, Support Us!
I do hope that you enjoyed my views on how to make successful online casino deposits As an avid online casino player, I am on a serious mission to review every strategy to get the most out of your online casino adventures within UK! Help me on my journey by testing these tips, rating the casinos and by sharing your good and bad news with me! This way you’ll also be supporting this blog to continue serving you with the best tips, strategies and reviews.
Thanks for your support!