I’m Eva Thompson, and in the corporate arena I’m known as an iGaming marketing professional. Though like most people there’s more than one facet that defines me, and what I love most, is investing my spare time in blogging. Having free reign to share my thoughts on all things gambling, casino,, and strategies related is my perfect pastime.
Let me tell you about my journey…
I discovered the world of gambling at quite a young age. As a soon to be graduate, studying marketing at the time, I would often find myself testing casino games while my peers went out for a few drinks on weekends. Strange? Yes, very peculiar but also quite true. Ever since, I’ve been drawn to the theory of how online gambling works. This has urged me to explore this vast subject in more depth over the years. I eventually ventured into the market by pursuing a career as a VIP Retention Manager and thereafter as a CRM Manager for some of the most top rated online casinos in the world. Perhaps we’ve crossed paths many times before.
Here’s a snapshot of what my schedule looked like at online casinos:
- Monitoring VIP movement via life cycles and lifetime values.
- Identifying potential key players and high rollers.
- Maximizing revenue from players in the top value tier.
- New VIP customer acquisition and development.
- Managing the VIP marketing decisions, analysis, and bonus payments.
- Measuring of VIP Customer performance.
- Managing Loyalty accounts of VIP’s and Potential VIP’s.
- Devising and executing data-driven marketing programmes within the player life cycle aimed at delivering set KPIs.
- Building & automating life cycle communication in collaboration with central CRM towards decreasing churn and enhancing player engagement.
Today, I find myself as an online casino affiliate blogging about gambling related matters, and let me tell you, there’s nothing more refreshing than providing readers with the answers they seek. I tackle what is considered the “grey areas” in gambling and casinos and all of my articles are based on an unbiased view.
You can often find me writing about:
- Online Casino Reviews
- Slots and Game Reviews
- Casino Marketing Strategies
- Online Casino Tips and Tricks
- Funny Stories
- How to Guides
- Gambling News
- Unique Gambling Strategies
It takes a bit of guts to shed the light on how things work in the world of gambling, but I’ve always been deemed to be a risk taker, and this is why I write my posts with a raw and impartial approach. Tons of online articles tend to sway in the direction of favoring the casino, but my posts are not structured in this way at all. I don’t aim to portray operators with God-like powers, nor do I implement any fluff into my posts. Stay in the loop and let’s unravel the online gambling mysteries together!